These chips are so delicious that even kale critics will fall in love with them. With great antioxidant nutrients and anti-inflammatory nutrients, kale is also a great way to naturally detoxify. With the addition of hemp to add in tons of whole protein and nutritional yeast to boost your B12′s, you can have your chips and eat them too!
Chillin' Out Kale Chips
Kale Chip Ingredients:
- Bunch of Kale (8-10 leaves with stems)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Delores hemp seeds
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon rock salt
Kale Chip Directions:
- Remove stems of kale, wash, dry them and tear into strips (about 2 inches to 3-4 inches) and place in a large bowl.
- For olive oil, pour evenly over kale and hand mix together.
- In a separate small bowl, mix all of the remaining ingredients together. Then evenly sprinkle onto kale and mix with hands until all kale coated.
- Place in a dehydrator for about 4 hours. If you do not have access to a dehydrator, then for oven baking: preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C); line a non-insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake chips about 10-15 minutes until the edges brown but are not burnt.
- Keep in an airtight container.