Chillin' Out Kale Chips
Kale Chip Ingredients:
- Bunch of Kale (8-10 leaves with stems)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Delores hemp seeds
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon rock salt
Kale Chip Directions:
- Remove stems of kale, wash, dry them and tear into strips (about 2 inches to 3-4 inches) and place in a large bowl.
- For olive oil, pour evenly over kale and hand mix together.
- In a separate small bowl, mix all of the remaining ingredients together. Then evenly sprinkle onto kale and mix with hands until all kale coated.
- Place in a dehydrator for about 4 hours. If you do not have access to a dehydrator, then for oven baking: preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C); line a non-insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake chips about 10-15 minutes until the edges brown but are not burnt.
- Keep in an airtight container.