A fast & easy oatmeal breakfast recipe!
Rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals; the combination of; oats, coconut oil, chia, hemp, goji, and coconut sugar help boost immunity and energy, decrease inflammation, provide whole protein and EFA’s, lower blood sugar levels, and ensure great digestive health. This can be made as quickly as it takes to boil your kettle – so no excuses here!
- ½ cup water boiled
- ⅓ cup quick flake oats (Gluten Free)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon white whole seed chia
- 1 tablespoon slow roasted hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon goji berries
- ½ teaspoon coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Boil water.
- Assemble dry ingredients and place in a bowl.
- Pour water on top, stir and let sit for a minute.
- Top with rice milk.
- Makes one serving.