Broccoli Super Slaw
This is both a Mom-on-the-run or single person’s delight. Easy to throw together with excellent nutritional benefits, this slaw is a super way to have a delicious and nutritious dinner. Also great for an after gym-I-gotta-eat-NOW meal!
Super Slaw Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ tablespoon roasted sesame oil
- 1-340 g bag of raw broccoli cole slaw
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons soya sauce
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons goji berries
- 1 tablespoon chia
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast flakes
Super Slaw Directions
- In a fry pan, heat coconut oil and sesame oil on medium to high heat.
- Once heated, add in broccoli slaw along with “Soy-Not Sauce” (recipe) and stir on medium heat until slaw is firm but cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add in remaining ingredients stirring quickly.
MAKES 5 CUPS