Chocolate Gluten Free Cookie Recipe
Choco Knockout Cookie Recipe Instructions:
Step One: Wet Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons white whole seed chia
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan rock salt
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 cup gluten free oat flour
- 2 cups gluten free quick flake oats
- ½ cup cacao nibs
- Stir chia and water in a bowl and let sit for 20-30 minutes. Stir in vanilla and coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together all dry ingredients and then add wet ingredients to it.
- Hand mix until all is combined.
- Take a tablespoon of dough and form into a cookie shape and place on a pre-oiled cookie sheet (I use coconut oil) one inch apart.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 350F for 10-12 minutes.
- Once out of oven, cool on a cookie rack.
- Once cooled, ice them.