Fresh fruit combined with a Superfood line up of champions is a great way to start off the day. This fruit salad tastes great and will send you on your way with a super-boost of vitamins and energy for the day ahead.
This delicious recipe is topped off with a low glycemic strawberry jam to knock the socks off kids and adults alike.
Strawberry Fruit Salad Ingredients:
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1 golden delicious apple, peeled, cored and diced
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup strawberries stem removed and diced
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons "Low Sugar Strawberry Jam" (recommended)
Strawberry Fruit Salad Directions:
- Gently mix all ingredients together, refrigerate (preferably overnight).
- Makes 2 ½ cups.