Kale Salad Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon rock salt
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced (about 6 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 head of broccoli, stem removed, and florets sliced
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed
- ¼ cup sundried tomato, rinsed then thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- One lime, halved
Kale Salad Directions:
- Wash and thinly slice kale. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat coconut oil over medium/high heat. Once melted, add in garlic, salt and chili peppers and stir until garlic is lightly brown (about 2 minutes).
- Stir in broccoli, cover and cook on medium heat for 2 minutes. Add in kale and stir then cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and place in a serving bowl. Add in sundried tomatoes and hemp seeds.
- Squeeze both limes halves over the mixture and stir. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Makes about 5 cups.