"Middle Eat-stern Salad"
Middle Eastern Salad Ingredients:
- 3 cups English cucumber, diced (5-6 miniature ones work best for this recipe)
- 3 cups plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup slow roasted hemp seeds
Middle Eastern Salad Dressing:
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ¾ teaspoon rock salt
Middle Eastern Salad Directions:
- Mix together the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the Dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over vegetable mixture and serve. Will keep in fridge up to 3 days.
- Makes about 7 cups.