"Middle Eat-stern Salad"
This salad is fresh and crunchy with a nice nutty finish due to the slow roasted hemp seeds. The smaller the dicing the better as this one is even better the next day when the dressing has had time to soak in.
Middle Eastern Salad Ingredients:
- 3 cups English cucumber, diced (5-6 miniature ones work best for this recipe)
- 3 cups plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup slow roasted hemp seeds
Middle Eastern Salad Dressing:
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ¾ teaspoon rock salt
Middle Eastern Salad Directions:
- Mix together the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the Dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over vegetable mixture and serve. Will keep in fridge up to 3 days.
- Makes about 7 cups.