This sauce is a nutritious way to enjoy your flaming foodie grill. The raw cacao powder gives it a rich flavorful finish that will satisfy chocolate fans who love a good barbecue.
Cacao BBQ Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup "Catchin’ Up Ketchup" recipe (or low sodium tomato paste)
- 3 tablespoons vegan gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle puree (or red pepper chili flakes to taste)
- ½ teaspoon rock salt
Cacao BBQ Sauce Directions:
- Blend all ingredients together and enjoy on your favorite BBQ foods.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 10 days.
- Makes about 1 ¼ cups.