Mango porridge is really easy to make and can be done the night before for an even easier early morning rise. This recipe is filled with protein, anti-oxidants, and healing benefits, this is such a dynamic way to start the day. With rich flavors and sweet fresh mango this dish is also a great before bed snack. Whenever you choose to eat it, this recipe is a keeper!
Mango Porridge Ingredients:
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups mango juice
- 1 cup unpolished quinoa
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ teaspoon rock salt
- 1 cup mango fruit diced (about ½ a ripe mango)
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
Mango Porridge Directions:
- Place coconut milk, mango juice, quinoa, goji and rock salt in a pot with secure lid on.
- Bring to a boil then turn to low heat and cook for 30 minutes with lid on.
- Take off heat with lid still on, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and fluff quinoa with a fork,
- Add in fresh mango and lime juice and gently stir. Serve hot or cold.
- Makes 4 cups.