Kale is a nutrient-packed powerhouse of a green that offers you antioxidants, vitamin A, and C, and provides plenty of fiber. Not only a low-fat and low-calorie vegetable, kale is recognized as one of the best to eat to help...
Mango porridge is really easy to make and can be done the night before for an even easier early morning rise. This recipe is filled with protein, anti-oxidants, and healing benefits, this is such a dynamic way to start the day. With rich flavors and sweet fresh mango this dish is also a great before bed snack. Whenever you choose to eat it, this recipe is a keeper!
Mango Porridge Ingredients:
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups mango juice
- 1 cup unpolished quinoa
- ¼ cup goji berries
- ¼ teaspoon rock salt
- 1 cup mango fruit diced (about ½ a ripe mango)
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
Mango Porridge Directions:
- Place coconut milk, mango juice, quinoa, goji and rock salt in a pot with secure lid on.
- Bring to a boil then turn to low heat and cook for 30 minutes with lid on.
- Take off heat with lid still on, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and fluff quinoa with a fork,
- Add in fresh mango and lime juice and gently stir. Serve hot or cold.
- Makes 4 cups.