This smoothie has lots of natural raw uber-elements in it with great greens, anti-oxidants, high EFA’s, whole protein, and lots of energy! You’ll want to be surfing up a storm after this one. Kale Smoothie...
Zucchini Soup Ingredients:
- ½ cup chia
- ¾ cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced (2 medium ones)
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- ¼ teaspoon rock salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
Zucchini Soup Directions:
- In a small bowl, soak chia and ¾ cup broth for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large pot, heat the coconut oil on medium heat. Add and sauté the onion and zucchini until they are tender and transparent.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender or food processor, add the hydrated chia along with hemp seeds and stock, and carefully blend until smooth.
- Return pureed mixture to cooking pot, add salt and pepper and more stock if needed, reheat and serve. Can be frozen.