Simple salads can be the savior of any meal. This recipe is a great starter or can be a meal in and of itself. This salad is a great way to start off and you can mix and match as you please. Feel free to add in various seeds, dried fruit, or any veggie leftovers.
Whadda Salad Ingredients:
- 6 cups torn salad greens
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 10 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup goji berries
- 4 tablespoons hemp seeds(topping)
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ tablespoon ground chia
- 1 teaspoon prepared ground horseradish
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon rock salt
- In a large mixing bowl, mix salad ingredients together.
- In a Magic Bullet or food processor, blend all dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
- Mix and serve immediately with a tablespoon of the hemp seeds over each serving.
- Makes 6 cups.