The Benefits of KSM-66 Ashwagandha® for Men’s Sexual Health
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) is an evergreen plant native to India, the Middle East, Western China, and Africa. Ashwagandha, commonly known as "Indian winter cherry" or "Indian Ginseng," is a herb utilized in Ayurvedic medicine in India for several health benefits.
This centuries-old herb promotes balance in the body. It is an adaptogenic herb that helps the body successfully adapt to stressful conditions. Ashwagandha is one of the few herbs with significant effects on both psychological and physiological aspects of human functioning. It has a substantial benefit to sexual health as it helps to build healthy testosterone and strengthen libido. KSM-66 is a powerful Ashwagandha extract with scientific research and full spectrum attributes without the side effects of erectile dysfunction drugs.
- According to a study by the Indian Council of Medical Research, KSM-66 Ashwagandha® was found to be effective in improving sexual performance and libido in men. The group that took KSM-66 for 8 weeks experienced an increase in testosterone levels compared to those who didn’t take it. Additionally, their semen quality and sperm count improved significantly.
- A double-blind, randomized clinical trial evaluated the effects of KSM-66 on sexual performance in healthy men with mild stress. After eight weeks of treatment, the results showed that taking 300mg of KSM-66 daily had increased libido, improved erectile function, and increased scores on a sexual health inventory.
- A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study looked at the effects of KSM-66 on infertility in men. The results showed that taking 500mg of KSM-66 for three months significantly improved semen parameters and fertility outcomes.
- A double-blind, placebo-controlled study evaluated the effects of KSM-66 on male sexual health. The results showed that taking 300mg of KSM-66 for three months increased libido and improved erectile function.
- A clinical trial studied the effects of KSM-66 on testosterone levels in healthy men. The results showed that KSM-66 supplementation increased the levels of testosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in healthy men.
KSM-66 ashwagandha can be a very effective supplement for booting male testosterone levels, improving muscle development, and increasing sexual libido. If you're looking to improve your sex life, workout and energy levels, then KSM-66 Ashwagandha® may be the answer!
- Gupta A, et al., 2018. Clinical Evaluation of the Spermatogenic Activity of the Root Extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Oligospermic Males: A Pilot Study. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 80(4), pp. 517-523.
- Wankhede S, et al., 2015. Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(1), p. 43.
- Pradhan S, et al., 2014. Efficacy and safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract in improving sexual function in women: a pilot study. BioMed Research International, 2014, pp. 1-5.
- Chandrasekhar K, et al., 2012. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of Ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, 34(3), pp. 255-262.
- Pratte MA, et al., 2014. An Alternative Treatment for Anxiety: A Systematic Review of Human Trial Results Reported for Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 20(12), pp. 901-908.