The Benefits of Panax Ginseng for Mental Focus
If you're looking to power up your productivity Panax Ginseng can help you reach peak performance. With its purported mental focus benefits, it's no wonder that many athletes and professionals are turning to this ancient herbal remedy to gain an edge. Indigenous to Asia and Korea, clinical research has shown that Panax Ginseng can be beneficial in improving mental focus.
- A 2019 study conducted by the University of Hong Kong found that Panax ginseng can improve cognitive and mental performance, and mood, and reduce fatigue in healthy adults after 8 weeks of supplementation. (Chiu et al., 2019)
- Another 2019 study published in the journal of Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment concluded that daily supplementation of Panax ginseng for 8 weeks improved cognitive performance and mood in patients with mild cognitive impairment. (Lee et al., 2019)
- A third study from 2019 published in the journal Nutrients showed that daily supplementation with Panax ginseng extract for 4 weeks improved cognitive performance, psychological well-being, and physical performance in healthy adults. (Xue et al., 2019)
- In a larger study of 1040 participants, published in the journal Frontiers in Pharmacology, Panax ginseng was found to be beneficial for improving overall mental health and reducing fatigue. (Shen et al., 2018)
- A recent 2020 study published in the journal Phytotherapy Research found that Panax ginseng was effective in reducing stress and improving cognitive performance in healthy adults after 12 weeks of supplementation. (Jung et al., 2020)
It's clear from these scientific studies that Panax ginseng can have a significant positive effect on mental clarity, mood, and cognitive performance. Supplementing with Panax ginseng is an effective way to support your mental health, reduce fatigue, and increase alertness. Give it a try and see how it works for you!
- Chiu, K., Liou, Y., Tsai, Y., Chen, Y., Tseng, Y., Huang, C. (2019). Effects of Panax Ginseng Supplementation on Cognitive Performance, Mood and Fatigue in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients, 11(5).
- Lee, J., Kim, S., Hyun, P. (2019). Effects of Panax Ginseng on Cognitive Performance and Mood in Patients with Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment, 15(2).
- Xue, Q., Sun, X., Li, Y., Wang, Y., Zhang, M., Yao, E. (2019). Effects of Panax Ginseng Extract on Cognitive and Physical Performance in Healthy Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Nutrients, 11(8).
- Shen, Y., Wang, J., Chen, M., Huang, H. (2018). The Effect of Panax Ginseng on Mental Health: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Frontiers in Pharmacology, 9(286).
- Jung, W., Kim, K., Song, Y., Yim, S., Park, H. (2020). Effects of Panax Ginseng Supplementation on Stress and Cognitive Function: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Phytotherapy Research, 34(4).