1. In a food processor, turn blade to shredder and shred: potatoes, celery, onions, carrots and zucchini.
2. Add olive oil to a large cook pot and turn on medium/high heat.
3. Once heated add in all shredded vegetables, garlic and water, stir and cover pot. Turn heat to medium.
4. Let it cook at a low boil, uncovered, and stirring occasionally for 20 minutes. Turn to low heat and add in rock salt, dill weed and lemon juice and cook for another 20 minutes, keeping it covered.
5. In food processor, shred pickles or finely chop them. Add pickles and brine to soup and stir. (Note: adding them at end rather than at beginning of cooking keeps them a little crunchy).
6. In a food processor, add in Delores hemp seeds, blend on high until creamy and add back into soup.
7. Stir and serve with toasted gluten free bread. Freezes well.