1. Bring water to boil, add quinoa and cook on low heat covered for 15 minutes – take off burner, set aside and leave covered.
2. Place olive oil in a large pot over med-high heat. Add in the 2 cups chopped onions and cook covered for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add in green onions and leeks and cover for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add in broth and potatoes, cover and let simmer on low-medium heat for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally until potatoes are firm but fully cooked.
5. In a food processor, add in ¾ cups of the cooked soup mixture and add the cooked quinoa, hemp seeds, nutritional yeast, water, salt, garlic powder, pepper and celery salt and blend until smooth.
6. Add blended mixture back into the soup, stir and serve. Can be frozen.