1. Reserving the juice, strain tomatoes and place in a medium bowl
2. Place the tomato juice from can in a food processor. Add in the garlic, hemp seeds, lime juice, chia, and salt. Blend on high for about 40 seconds until blended.
3. Wash and coarsely chop cilantro and add this together with chilies and green onion to diced tomato bowl.
4. Add a ½ cup of the diced tomato mixture to the hemp/chia mix in the processor and blend on low for 5 seconds. Add in the blended hemp/chia mix to remaining diced tomato mixture.
5. Pour mixture into serving bowl and refrigerate for 20 minutes. If you want it thicker, add ½ tablespoon of whole seed chia and leave to thicken for another 20 minutes. Will keep in the fridge for 3 days. May be frozen.