1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wipe a pizza pan with olive oil, and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together the dry ingredients until well blended. Make a well in the center.
4. In a separate bowl, combine water and olive oil and pour into the dry well mixing until blended (add 1 tablespoon more water at a time, if too pasty).
5. Form dough into an even ball.
6. Sprinkle a small amount of quinoa or oat flour on kitchen counter and roll out dough through the middle of the ball and evenly roll to form a circle. Dough should be about ½ inch thick.
7. Turn the dough evenly onto the pizza pan. If the dough is sticky, add a little more oat flour onto your hands.
8. Bake for 15 minutes. Take crust out of the oven and top with sauce and toppings of choice (I included mine above – but for arugula add after pizza cooked) with a sprinkle of Daiya vegan Cheez, and place back in the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned on the bottom.
9. Add arugula to top of pizza as soon as it comes out of oven.